Objectives of the members of the players' committee
- act as good role models advocating fair play, no doping, no cheating;
- inspire and motivate athletes' involvement and participation in Para-TT;
- organize players' open meetings at certain competitions annually in order to encourage
viewpoints and concerns regarding anything to do with Para-TT;
- be prepared to convene an unscheduled players' meeting if an urgent problem arises;
- maintain a high focus on quality improvement in tournaments including accessibility
and classification issues;
- work on the improvement of sport values, and respect;
- encourage participation from the 1-2 classes, female players and developing countries;
- promote integrated sport for disabled athletes and cooperate with existing international/national
structures (ITTF, IPC, IOC, NPCs, etc);
- advocate for equal recognition and prizes in comparison with able-bodied table tennis;
- become the liaison with the ITTF Athletes' Commission as well as with the IPC Athletes'
- maintain a high democratic profile in both Committees without displaying any prejudice
or promoting self concerns.